Skip to content
Getting back on track
Anon_160576 posted:
Hi Everyone,

I have been working toward losing weight for about 10 months now, actually I should say I was working really hard from last April through about October, then I kind of stopped. I am getting married in July and my plan was to try to get to 125 by the wedding. Between April and October I went from 140 to 127. Then I hit a plateau, got discouraged, and started slacking off. I haven't lost (or gained, thankfully) anything since.

I am very happy with what I have accomplished but I still think I have more weight to lose to get to my ideal body so my new goal is to get to 120 before the wedding. I have 5 months, which might seem like plenty of time to lose 7 lbs but considering the scale hasn't moved in months I am a little skeptical.

Any advice or support is greatly appreciated!

yamelis responded:
I can tell you my dear,keep or start doing whatever it works in the past months, and something that helps me a lot was drinking a lot of water,if i got tired i simply add a little bit of lemon or lime juice to it,and walk a little bit more,stay off from carbs.

Anon_160576 responded:
My dress is in and I need to make an appointment for my first fitting in early May so I have 2 months to get to my goal weight. My only problem is that I don't know if I can. I haven't lost any significant weight in so long that 6 lbs in 2 months seems really hard. I haven't been exercising very much lately so I think that is where I need to start.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi Everyone, So glad to be a part of this group--starting this past January up until now I have lost about 12 pounds and i have about 15 left to go. M...More

Helpful Tips

Buddy System
Over the past 2 yrs. I have lost 37 lbs. I had a buddy, my first cousin. We'd both been blessed with the same genes! Had it not been for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.