Getting back on track
Anon_160576 posted:
Hi Everyone,

I have been working toward losing weight for about 10 months now, actually I should say I was working really hard from last April through about October, then I kind of stopped. I am getting married in July and my plan was to try to get to 125 by the wedding. Between April and October I went from 140 to 127. Then I hit a plateau, got discouraged, and started slacking off. I haven't lost (or gained, thankfully) anything since.

I am very happy with what I have accomplished but I still think I have more weight to lose to get to my ideal body so my new goal is to get to 120 before the wedding. I have 5 months, which might seem like plenty of time to lose 7 lbs but considering the scale hasn't moved in months I am a little skeptical.

Any advice or support is greatly appreciated!

yamelis responded:
I can tell you my dear,keep or start doing whatever it works in the past months, and something that helps me a lot was drinking a lot of water,if i got tired i simply add a little bit of lemon or lime juice to it,and walk a little bit more,stay off from carbs.

Anon_160576 responded:
My dress is in and I need to make an appointment for my first fitting in early May so I have 2 months to get to my goal weight. My only problem is that I don't know if I can. I haven't lost any significant weight in so long that 6 lbs in 2 months seems really hard. I haven't been exercising very much lately so I think that is where I need to start.