Skip to content
my first time with md...
yamelis posted:
I just started yesterday with the md dieting club,im 5"2 and im 193pnds. last year around this time, on january, i started a diet, drinking alot of water,less calories intake,less carbs,and exercicing more, from 200pnds, i drop to 184. But i travel to my country to PR with my husband and everywhere you go theres a lot of food. so i gain wright back again,like i said im 193 lbs. now and cleaning my colon and my system with natural cleanser helps me too. im starting cutting down calories. lets see,im going to weight my self on sunday again.you will hear from me again.

Tomato05 responded:
Hi Yamelis, and welcome. Let us know about the progress with your new regime.

I've managed to lose 0.2 kg last week (today was my weigh-in), which is completely minimal, so I'm hoping for a more significant loss next week. That's just under half a pound - better than nothing I suppose.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I want to lose 10 pounds and have done this over and over. Summer is awful for me because of icecream and too many goodies. I ate all I wanted on ...More

Helpful Tips

Buddy System
Over the past 2 yrs. I have lost 37 lbs. I had a buddy, my first cousin. We'd both been blessed with the same genes! Had it not been for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.