Skip to content
Trying to loose weight
willingmind123 posted:
I try a lot of things to loose weight exercise trying to eat healthy I lost 6lbs in a month my goal is to loose 60-100 lbs I always start then stop but this time I am sticking with it I feel better with the little weight I lost I try to find encouraging people who willing to do the same it seems to motivate me more so glad each of you has made a big step in the same thing our health is important to us good luck with the success and goal setting I believe we can do it.

shebasmom13 responded:
thank you willingmind123 congratulations on your 6 pound weight loss i wish you the best of luck on your healthier lifestyle journey i believe you can do it you have made it this far and put in the effort to lose 6 pounds so you have 54 or 94 more to go dont give up and keep up the good work

willingmind123 replied to shebasmom13's response:
thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

For the last couple years I've been able to maintain a weight I was happy with. My BMI stayed in a healthy range and I enjoyed the gym. For the la...More

Helpful Tips

Buddy System
Over the past 2 yrs. I have lost 37 lbs. I had a buddy, my first cousin. We'd both been blessed with the same genes! Had it not been for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.