Skip to content
Im so irritated....
butterfly19790424 posted:
In Jan. I decided to start a weight loss journey. I cut my calories to 1200-1500 and lost 10 lbs. In March, I was put on medication that ballooned me back up to those 10 lbs. I started going back to the gym and I gained 2 more pounds.

I drink water all day everyday. I know I am bloated and constipated. That could be jeopardizing the scale. I know I need to eat more fiber. I know I can lose the weight. Since my daughter was born I lost 100 lbs, well 80 something since I gained 12lbs since then.

BodybyViGirl responded:
I had the same issues as you. I would lose...then nothing. I was stuck. I can so relate to the bloating and constipation. It all came down to my nutrition. I found out about some products in December and am SOOOO thankful. I've since lost 12 pounds of fat for sure....and more than that I think. I've been increasing my fitness level and know that I've gained lean muscle mass.

Sometimes we need a tool to help us along our journey. I was eating healthy and having good snacks, sticking to 1200 calories today, drinking more than enough water, but the scales didn't move. That decision in December changed everything for me.

So don't give up! You'll find a way. You sound determined enough to make it happen for sure!!

ps...at my heaviest I was 185...I got down to 150 on my own and now am at 140 and look BETTER then EVER at 40!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been trying to lose the same 10 pounds forever -- I'm sure that makes me like a lot of other people but that means I'm just as frustr...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Weight Loss Tip
Make half of every plate fruits or vegetables. Eat them first, drink a large glass of water and wait a few minutes. Then eat the rest of ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 60 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.