Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
VITAMINS??FOOD!!
queentraviessa posted:
I'm trying to start a diet.My CURRENT weight is 186 I'm 5'4 female(22yrs old).I need some tips as of food times to eat amount and if ANY what VITAMINS do I take for my diet. thank you

3point14 responded:
You shouldn't need any vitamins if you can meet most of your nutritional needs with food.

I tend to eat most of my food before 6. What are you currently eating? Food journaling helped me a lot when I was starting, writing down everything I ate and when I ate it. It helped me really get a clear picture of what I was doing, and how I could improve. Maybe give it a try?

Best of luck!

Tomato05 responded:
I agree with the previous reply - it would be good if you can eat a variety of fruit, veg, lean protein, skim dairy, legumes, healthy oils from nuts, avocados and fish.

However, if you think your diet is not all that comprehensive, maybe add a multivitamin tablet daily to fill the gaps. Fish oil is another good supplement, as are vitamin D and calcium (to prevent osteoporosis).

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm a 49 yr. old female trying to lose 10 to 15 pounds. I'm 5ft. and weigh 130 and was just diagnosed as being pre diabetic. Hoping losi...More

Helpful Tips

Fast Weight Loss Now
I will be brief since everyone has covered everything you need know nicely. My only tip; if you want to lose ____lbs.(boyfriends weight) ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.