Skip to content
Can't lose the last 10 pounds !
lorikorell posted:
I have been eating a diet high in veggies , 2 fruits in a protien shake,and 4 oz lean protien with lunch and dinner. I have lost 20 pounds since Dec 23. I am stuck ! I have lost nothing in 2 months ! I need to lose 10-12 more pounds . I drink 72 ounces of water. I am not hungry because I eat unlimited veggies. I do crave chocolate and eat small bits of dark chocolate. I don't eat processed food. I avoid high salt or sugar other than fruit. I eat 2 carbs a day which is sprouted grain bread. How do I get this last weight to go !

Tomato05 responded:
Congratulations not only on your excellent weight loss, but also on the healthy eating style - you are a very good example to me and others.

If you're not losing, your energy input and output must be in balance - you are taking in sufficient calories to maintain your weight without putting on or losing any weight.

Unlimited veggies sound very healthy, but if they include things like carrots, corn, pumpkin, etc. that could contribute to those few calories you may have to cut.

A first step could be to work out how many calories you are consuming daily, and try to reduce that by 100 or 200 for a while and see if your weight changes.

Let us know how you are doing...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am going to be 50, I am a Grandmother of 5 and a Mother of 3, I want to lose 40lbs , but I need to make small goals, so I decided start with 25lbs,I...More

Helpful Tips

Fast Weight Loss Now
I will be brief since everyone has covered everything you need know nicely. My only tip; if you want to lose ____lbs.(boyfriends weight) ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.