Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
A must do thing
emma9797 posted:
Hi everybody out there! I'm new out here and just wanned to say that i really want to lose some weight....I've actually already lost 35.2 pounds and i'm actually not that fat anymore i just want to lose about...13 more lbs...And it is really heard for me cause i'm a teen, but still am suffering from an eating disorder since years and i hope that here i can start a new and healthy lifestyle. So, hope to have great fun out here and good luck for everybody else!

Oh, and if anybody has any tips or suggestions i'm free to listen And is there anyone who has overcome any eating disorders? If yes, please answer, it would mean a lot for me.

Tomato05 responded:
Your focus should indeed be health, above other goals, especially if you are not overweight anymore.

Treat your body kindly and with respect: feed it healthy foods which are high in nutrients - not too much, but not too little either. Three moderate meals and two healthy snacks (like yogurt, fruit, nuts, boiled eggs, vegetable juice, etc.) would be a good routine.

Exercise is important too.

Put your past behind you as much as you can, and focus on living healthy from day to day.

Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I want to lose 10 pounds and have done this over and over. Summer is awful for me because of icecream and too many goodies. I ate all I wanted on ...More

Helpful Tips

Buddy System
Over the past 2 yrs. I have lost 37 lbs. I had a buddy, my first cousin. We'd both been blessed with the same genes! Had it not been for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.