Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Can't lose weight!
SaraSmed posted:
I am getting married in September and I want to lose about 20 lbs. I am 28 year old female 5'6" currently 153lbs. I have been trying to lose weight since January and I am getting nowhere! I work out every day. Length of workout varies - Minimum 30 minutes maximum 2 hours. I thought I was eating healthy, but I just cannot get this weight off. I was just wondering what other people eat for meals and snacks? Breakfast for me is typically oatmeal, yogurt w/ granola, or a protein bar. Morning snack is a piece of fruit or yogurt. Lunch is a frozen lunch (lean cuisine, smart ones) and a side of veggies (green beans, broccoli, carrots...) or leftovers from dinner the night before. Afternoon snack is a piece of fruit, yogurt, or sometimes I will have low fat popcorn or almonds. Dinner is typically grilled meat and veggies. Sometimes I will make pasta or rice. Meat is always chicken or beef. I do not like fish, pork or turkey. I have a cup of coffee in the moring with a packet of splenda, nothing else. For the rest of the day it is water. Maybe a glass of skim milk with dinner or on rare occasions a diet soda. I rarely eat out or drink alcohol. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?? Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated! Thank you!

jennie_white responded:
I found the website has very helpful information about weight loss, it'll boost your diet. check this- Important Fat Loss Tip . and don't drink diet soda. it has substituted sugar that will harm your brain.

Spotlight: Member Stories

September 2009 - 144 lbs August 2010 - 128 lbs And it's been like that ever since. I only want to lose 10 more lbs, but it's the hardest. ...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Clubs-All of them!
Dieting Club: 10 - 25 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 25 - 50 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 50 - 100 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 100+ ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 38 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.