Skip to content
Weight Loss
awayigo posted:
I have managed over 6 weeks to loose 20 pounds by drinking a "Right Size" smoothie for breakfast everyday and monitoring everything that I eat. The app MyFitnessPal aids in my progress. 1530 calories is my daily goal. I walk 3 miles on treadmill 4 days a week. All my stats are falling, blood pressure, heart rate, BMI, BF. I am on blood pressure meds daily, but with the excersize, that may become a thing of the past after this years annual physical. My question is I have seem to have reached a plateau. I have been at 230-231 for a week now, nothing changed in my diet or excersize. I have 5-10 more pounds I want to achieve, wondering if anyone has any advise to get me over this flatline.

brunosbud responded:
Reduce emphasis on artificial supplementation of vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants by introducing one or two new superfoods to your regular diet...leafy greens, nuts or beans...

Walk 10 mins in full sunlight, daily, & periodically check to be sure vitamin D levels are well above minimum. Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Lauri and I am an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer in the Indianapolis Area. I'm 47 years old and the mother of 3 teenagers and a Shih-T...More

Helpful Tips

Tips to reduce weight
1. Indulge in fat releasing foods like honey, eggs, shrimp. 2. Drink a total of 64 ounces of water at regular intervals in a day. 3. Eat ... More
Was this Helpful?
15 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.