Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Doctor's Visit
I had a baby 18 months ago, and I am very active daily. I eat whole grains and lots of vegetables. I was mortified when I went to the doctor yesterday and weighed 156 lbs. My normal past weight has beenin the 140's and I need to change my habits again. I feel defeated already because I am so active, and I feel healthy, but I am boarder-line overweight. I feel I need some encouragement, and today is day one. To everyone one day one, Here we go together!
Tomato05 responded:
It's an advantage already that you lead an active life. Now you just need to "refine" a few eating habits and you can reach the 140's again, which isn't that far away!

Good luck, and let the next doctor's visit be a motivation.
STERLINGEA replied to Tomato05's response:
Thanks, Tomato.

My first self weigh in since doc's is Thursday. I have been journaling, and that definitely helps keep me on track. Thanks for the encouragement. If you are fighting any weight battle... Keep on your journey!
Tomato05 replied to STERLINGEA's response:
Let us know what happened with the weigh-in. Maybe a pleasant suprise is waiting for you.

Oh, I am indeed fighting a weight battle. I will have to intensify my fight actually, as I'm not losing any lbs at the moment.
STERLINGEA replied to Tomato05's response:
So, I've been working out and watching what I eat... I suppose still not quite enough. I've gained 3 pounds. I'm again mortified. I don't get it!!!! Hope you are well.
Tomato05 replied to STERLINGEA's response:
Don't despair - this is the way we learn and improve. You have now learned that you are not cutting your calories enough, and you just need to make an adjustment to your intake.

If you take a good look at your diet, you should see where there is scope for reducing your calories. E.g. maybe a smaller dinner, or one snack a day less, or omitting a slice of bread or a potato here or there, etc.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26 years old and am over-weight. I had a baby 5 months ago and am ready to get rid of this weight. I would love to lose my weight by the holid...More

Helpful Tips

Great Alternative for those struggling with triglycerides,sugar thus your overall weight for complete health
Great product that is a 110% bona fide. Tested and proven for weight loss in restoration of your health unlike other formulas and gimmicks ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.