Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Weight loss
    rosie9092 posted:
    I just cannot loose weight at all I need help.

3point14 responded:
    What have you tried and for how long?
    SW: 170 CW:134 GOAL: 120

Oh, you know me, I love the universe, I love all the listeners:
    watch it!
    here's fifty thousand watts of goodwill!
    ~~The Pixies

rosie9092 replied to 3point14's response:
    Just not eating at night I weigh 155 I should weigh 130 I don't what to do.

3point14 replied to rosie9092's response:
    On what basis "should" you weigh 130? What do you eat in a typical day?

I know in my area locally they sometimes have nights at the grocery store where they teach you about the basics of eating better. Maybe check out what your grocery stores or community colleges offer in terms of nutritional education. Start going for walks, maybe join a gym.
    SW: 170 CW:134 GOAL: 120

Oh, you know me, I love the universe, I love all the listeners:
    watch it!
    here's fifty thousand watts of goodwill!
    ~~The Pixies

rosie9092 replied to 3point14's response:
    Thank you.

RhondaGraymond responded:
    But why are you skipping meals? You could eat a lighter dinner, but skipping a meal will only make you RETAIN the weight. Follow a weight loss meal plan that is low in carbs and rich in proteins. Eat vegetables, fruits, meat, seafood, chicken and eggs and work out at least 4 times a week. The weight will melt right off.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone!!! I have always been active and pretty consistent with working-out but lately I've neglected to make time and have been using scho...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Weight Loss Tip
    Make half of every plate fruits or vegetables. Eat them first, drink a large glass of water and wait a few minutes. Then eat the rest of ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    54 of 61 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.