Skip to content
How I've lost 41 # so far
Sudiemay posted:
I started back in December, changing how I ate, and 3 days ago I weighed in a 41 pounds down!! What we are doing is a mix of the South Beach Diet & aDiabetic Diet. I have never been hungry, as matter of fact, I can not eat all that is in front of me. Mostly, stop eating all white vegetables, all bread, all fried foods, soft drinks. We have all other veges, whole wheat bread - not often, stri-fry, we grill the meats or bake them. For desserts we eat fruit & have angel food cake {not very often}. After this starts & weight starts to drop, it will be fast for the first week or two. Then slow, like 1 or 2 pounds a week. But steady it does drop. If you mess up you just dust yourself off & start again. Never give up on your goal! Good Luck!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey all weight loss is a bear!!!! I went through a terrible separation and divorce about 3 years ago and after having gained a lot of weight unhappily...More

Helpful Tips

Weight loss coffee
I just started using a new gourmet instant coffee that helps reduce appetite, eliminate cravings, reduce portion sizes, decrease stored ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.