Skip to content
UGH!!!
chevygirl00 posted:
Im 5'4" and 145... I can eat good for two weeks and lose 17 lbs.. I feel good and fit back in all my size 5 clothes... then I go back to eating late at night and eating more than I should on work breaks and drinking beer and gain it all back to the point that my size 7 is tight... I'm so frustrated... I can't seem to stay on track.

bcreamer responded:
Know exactly how you feel! Also 5'4' current weight 139 but can flux in a day between 137 and 145. I try to eat right as often as possible and work out when I can. Would love to get to 130 but it seems impossible. I don't drink beer but I do have wine or cocktails often.
bcreamer

Spotlight: Member Stories

well i need to lose over a hunderd and then some pounds, i had a stoke and then while i was recovering from that i learned i had copd/empjysema and ...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Weight Loss Tip
Make half of every plate fruits or vegetables. Eat them first, drink a large glass of water and wait a few minutes. Then eat the rest of ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 60 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.