Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Frustrated
An_248514 posted:
First post on here. I just need somewhere to chat I guess. I'm frustrated because I use to have all the energy in the world and would work out all the time. Now I have gained at least 10 pounds back and never have the energy or even confidence to work out and get back into shape. I keep saying oh I'll do it tomorrow. I'm frustrated with myself and just unhappy. Not sure how to get myself motivated. I just am so tired lately.

yankeeangel988 responded:
It' erased my reply!

Hang in there - you can do this. Just take each day as it comes and forgive yourself for slipping up. Make sure you're eating enough (if you don't you're body stops burning and starts storing). If you feel too tired to work out than try adding steps to your daily routines - climb the stairs or walk before you get into the house from work (take the long way home if your commute is by foot in any way, even if it only adds 5 minutes- the more you do the more you can do!)

Spotlight: Member Stories

August 2011 I was at a point in my life that i was ready to accept the extra weight i was gaining. Metabolism slows down with age. Exercise is difficu...More

Helpful Tips

Tips to reduce weight
1. Indulge in fat releasing foods like honey, eggs, shrimp. 2. Drink a total of 64 ounces of water at regular intervals in a day. 3. Eat ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 12 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.