Skip to content
Second Day
CMcarol posted:
Well, here I am again! Looking for discussion partners! I drink a lot of Diet Coke, which I know is a mistake if you're trying to lose weight. But I'm hooked! Anyway, 20 lbs has been my goal for a long time and it ain't happenin'! Any experienced weight losers out there?

brunosbud responded:
My wife's best friend is a dermatologist. I've learned so much from her about skin care; she's incredible! She once told me the reason why she advises all her patients to steer clear of diet soda is a reason that you'd never guess.

It de-calcifies bone (osteoporosis), particularly, the fine bone structure in your face resulting in premature sagging of the skin. Women can take really good care of the skin on your face throughout their lives, never go cheap on facial products and cosmetics and wonder, "Why in the hell does my face look so tired and old?"...

Skin (and bone) never lie. That's why...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am just 19 years old, and to most people I'm a good size. The only problem is that I have put on some excess weight since I started college. All...More

Helpful Tips

Weight loss coffee
I just started using a new gourmet instant coffee that helps reduce appetite, eliminate cravings, reduce portion sizes, decrease stored ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.