Skip to content
I need to lose weight and maintain it... HELP!!
An_250163 posted:
I have a very busy schedule, I work FT and go to school at night. I am very stressed for the most part with HW, and work. My eating schedule is all over the place, sometimes I eat at this time sometimes I don't. Sometimes I skip a meal and at times I end up eating real late. I need some ideas, maybe if I hear it from other people I will motivate myself to maintain a disciplined routine.

ECSchu responded:
Dear An_250163,

If you have a written schedule already for work tasks, I suggest that you conisder experimenting by adding non-work tasks to that written work schedule, namely personal mental and physical goals side by side with work/professional tasks. If you decide to try this, then simply add time to reflect, meditate, pray, and whatever quiet time you wish to "do nothing" or "recharge mental battery." als add to the written schedule minutes planned for any desired exercise. Conisder an approach to eating that divides the days calories into three to five meal times, with larret calorie inbtake in the morning, a moderate amount duirng mid day and the smallest portion of calories for dinner time.

Care, joy, and wellness, Ed @ Archaic 916.567.0423 & Android 475.4782.

An_250396 responded:
If you can get your eating schedule to be more regular, intermediate fasting can be a very effective way to drop the pounds. It turns out that in additional to cleaning up your diet, "when" you eat is important too.

For example if you change your eating schedule to where you eat all of your meals within an 8 hour window, you will lose weight.

Outside of the 8 hour window, consume nothing else but water. So breakfast, lunch and dinner all have to be eaten which 8 hours. Within 2 weeks, you'll start seeing the weight come off.

If you can't always eat during the same 8 hours, perhaps try just just choosing an 8 hour block each day starting with when you eat your first meal.

http://quick-fat-loss.info

CarmenCee replied to An_250396's response:
This is very helpful. Thanks

CarmenCee replied to ECSchu's response:
Very helpful!

An_250396 replied to CarmenCee's response:
No problem at all Carmen. I'm glad that I could help. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

I've put together a fun workout for home that you might like if exercising at home is something that you're into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHJFVi24wHQ

Hopefully you find it useful.

- Ron

Spotlight: Member Stories

I struggled with trying to lose weight and I was ALWAYS tired!!! I am a mother of 3 and I am active. I work out five-six times a week and I was not lo...More

Helpful Tips

Fast Weight Loss Now
I will be brief since everyone has covered everything you need know nicely. My only tip; if you want to lose ____lbs.(boyfriends weight) ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.