Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
need help losing weight
anna141 posted:
need motivation. how do you keep motivated?

trapster81 responded:
Its hard to keep motivated. Ive tried dieting millions of times. I try to stay below 200lbs but 4 weeks ago I saw 220 and i freaked. So I tried to watch portion size, now exercising with my wife (taebo-ughhhh) and doing some light ab exercises. I dropped 5lbs and was like yeah this is great, but just weighed myself and I gained it back. Im thinkin to myself I want to give up, but I have found that I have more energy and feel motivated, and in my opinion things are tightening up. So thats my motivation. It sucks that its not coming off quicker but well see as time goes on. Hope this helps.

ciphermonk responded:
I find that intermediate fasting can be a very effective way to drop the pounds. In additional to cleaning up your diet, "when" you eat is important too. For example if you change your eating schedule to where you eat all of your meals within an 8 hour window, you will lose weight.

Outside of the 8 hour window, consume nothing else but water. So breakfast, lunch and dinner all have to be eaten which 8 hours. Within 2 weeks, you'll start seeing the weight come off.

http://quick-fat-loss.info

anna141 replied to trapster81's response:
that actually did help! thanks!

ciphermonk replied to anna141's response:
Glad that it helped anna. Remember to stick with it! The longer you keep intermittent fasting up the better your results.

It's something I've used for a while that's been just that "thing" to really help me get and stay lean.

http://quick-fat-loss.info

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 26 year old female looking for a healthier life I started at 180 pounds I would like to be down to 150 pounds before the summer. As of March 1...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Weight Loss Tip
Make half of every plate fruits or vegetables. Eat them first, drink a large glass of water and wait a few minutes. Then eat the rest of ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 59 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.