Skip to content
I am challenged to make a run again at losing the 10 to 20 pounds I have put on. Would like to take it off and keep it off for a healthier and happier retirement.
Lightguy posted:
It is about the food not the activity. I found over the last 20 years my activity has only a slight connection to my weight loss. During the winter my activity level is 3 to 4 times a week. During the summer 5 to 6 times a week. Some days during the summer I may workout and shower three times a day. I feel really good about the activity but weight loss at 58 is very slowwwww!!

So eating healthier consistently is the name of game. Any suggestions, great experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Spotlight: Member Stories

September 2009 - 144 lbs August 2010 - 128 lbs And it's been like that ever since. I only want to lose 10 more lbs, but it's the hardest. ...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Weight Loss Tip
Make half of every plate fruits or vegetables. Eat them first, drink a large glass of water and wait a few minutes. Then eat the rest of ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 60 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.