Skip to content
back surgery and weight loss
flysean posted:
had back surgery and i gained around 70 pounds i weighed the same bbefore surgery as i did in high school 20 years before. This is my first time dieting and don't know what to do. i tried the atkin diet and lost only 5 pounds in a month and was discouraged and quit. i di not exercise and now i am willing to but i can't move thta good i can walk and now i got a treadmill and walk about 2-3 miles a day but its at 3 mph.i can't do sit ups or work on my mid section which is by far the biggest problem . any suggestions on anything and how long i should do something before i see resutls and how much results will i see

Spotlight: Member Stories

I about to have my 45th birthday and I refuse to be this size/weight!!! I went through some "bumps in the road" (divorce, lost my job, moved...More

Helpful Tips

Fast Weight Loss Now
I will be brief since everyone has covered everything you need know nicely. My only tip; if you want to lose ____lbs.(boyfriends weight) ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.