Skip to content
NEW;)
arwill88 posted:
New here:) Wanted to be able to share my success', trials and tribulations. Give and receive motivation, honest motivation that is. Not a lot can hurt my feelings. I have a goal weight loss of 15 lbs by the beginning of JUNE!! I am 5' 11'' and 165ish... I am pretty active (I work at a gym) and love running, but I also work at a bar and seem to be pretty tempted by the delicious foods:) I Hope I can do this, i hope to be keeping up with this and really find some help in utilizing this!

C_Yvonne responded:
Ok so I hope this is good useful information for you!! I have been trying this new diet and it has been working really good. Ok so you still need to have balanced meals but the trick for healthy weight loss at a good speed for me at least is to cut out ALL High Fructose Corn Syrup and Genetically Modified Organisms Which are in most of your foods so you would need to make most of your food because processed foods add to fat gain too. It is not impossible to find foods without but you will be giving up some foods that you like most likely but that wont be a problem IF you really want to lose weight.

PetuniaPea responded:
Trick your mind by changing the way you think...instead of being tempted by foods and saying, "Oh gosh, I can't have that," say, "I DON'T want that." The latter is more empowering.

Then list the reasons why you don't want it...Examples: It's high in saturated fat, and too much can lead to heart disease; it's high in sugar and sugar makes me break out; I'll feel lethargic afterwards; I don't need it; it's not the healthy kind of food I want in my diet; etc!"

Spotlight: Member Stories

I about to have my 45th birthday and I refuse to be this size/weight!!! I went through some "bumps in the road" (divorce, lost my job, moved...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Clubs-All of them!
Dieting Club: 10 - 25 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 25 - 50 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 50 - 100 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 100+ ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.