Skip to content
its my time
An_250614 posted:
going to really work hard to lose these 20 pounds. i hope this time i can stick with it, usually something always comes up and my work outs, my time is always pushed aside,but not this time, i am putting mself first

Take the Poll

losing 20 pounds
  • putting yourself first
  • 20 pounds
vote
View Poll Results

cambodian_girl189 responded:
you really only need 30 min to get results if your short on time circuit training is really effective and u only need to do it 3x a week.80% of fitness success is nutrition & 20% is exercise so eat well and squezze in that time

kettleonevodka replied to cambodian_girl189's response:
Totally agree. Too many folks are at the gym for an hour or two but actually "hit it" less than 30 min. 30 minutes is all people need.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was born. I grew up. I had an eating disorder because of my anxiety. I was almost 200 pounds. Lost a whole bunch of weight. Now I'm 114 pounds, ...More

Helpful Tips

Buddy System
Over the past 2 yrs. I have lost 37 lbs. I had a buddy, my first cousin. We'd both been blessed with the same genes! Had it not been for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.