Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
just gonna keep on keepin on
christybaker26 posted:
Well 3 years ago i weighed 296 before the holidays i got down to 175 which was awesome! During the hollidays i went back up to 196 and even topped my scale off at 204 now im down to 196 again and really want to lose these lbs to come such a far way and to have gained 21 lbs back after all my hard work was discouraging. I think i got comfortable after losing a little by little over 3 years and didnt think i could gain so much back so fast. I have decided to again cut the sodas which are always my downfall and now that its warming up i am determined to get out more and excercise. Just dont know what the best diet for me is I really want to try one that isnt too expensive and easy to fit in with my family I have 2 boys and a husband who eat anything and everything.

Helpful Tips

Weight loss coffee
I just started using a new gourmet instant coffee that helps reduce appetite, eliminate cravings, reduce portion sizes, decrease stored ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.