Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I need your support
Lisa0202 posted:
Hello,
I am new to this posting, and happy to be here. It is good to connect with others who have the same struggles. Currently, I am frustrated!!!
I walk 6 miles a day and lift weights. I also push 150 pounds around the back yard for an hour a day. All of this and NO weight loss!!!
My eating is very good. I do however occasionally binge on ice cream or pizza. I definitely have to get that under control. Please give me your prayers or support or wisdom or whatever you have that may help.
Thanks for being here.

Lisa

Harvey101 responded:
Same here I'm new as well,
First its good to walk but you burn more calories when you get your heart rate up. so instead of walking, run or jog and keep the heart rate up for 20 to 30 minutes it works.
Tell me what you think

Lisa0202 replied to Harvey101's response:
Hello,

Thanks for the input. I am pleased to say that I have now gone from the 140's to the 130's. I am very excited about this progress! Finally some progress.

How much weight are you trying to lose?

Sherri1965 replied to Lisa0202's response:
Lisa0202,
new too
was wondering what you've done differently since your first posting, that has helped you lose the 10 lbs.
Eating less? and/or exercising harder? (ie: jogging/boosting your heart rate higher then previously?)
I am looking for how to get the best results myself...
Thanks & Best Wishes to you in your continued Success!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 43 year old divorced mom of 2. I've always been "lucky" enough not to have to diet or exercise to maintain a healthy, trim fig...More

Helpful Tips

Fast Weight Loss Now
I will be brief since everyone has covered everything you need know nicely. My only tip; if you want to lose ____lbs.(boyfriends weight) ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.