Skip to content
Need support :)
Shellylynn33 posted:
My CW is 231 as of this morning. I am 32yo and have 3 very active boys. My GW is around 150. Just looking for support and encouragement from positive but firm friends.

Dannie9029 responded:
Hello! Just a fellow traveler on this w/ journey saying never beat up on yourself! I have come to realize that it is all just that, a journey Battled my body issues and weight issues my whole life like I imagine a lot of us. I had to come to a place when I say positive affermations-(outloud) everyday and I can't tell you what a difference it makes. I NEVER used to buy into anything like that but I'm hear to tell you it works. What the mouth speaks the brain will follow. Just wanted to see if I could help in any way....I know it's hard but you CAN do it!

AT105134 responded:
Hi, you first have to want to do it for yourself or iit will never happen, I always try to lose weight for everyone else, then 9 weeks ago WebMD had the food and fitness planner and I decide to give it a try and I`m happy I did cause I lost 16 pounds in 10 weeks and hoping to lose 10 more before the end of June,, good luck to you.
Adrienne

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mother of 4 teenage girls, one heading off to college :) three still home. Love life and living the dream, but need to get happy/back in shape.

Helpful Tips

Buddy System
Over the past 2 yrs. I have lost 37 lbs. I had a buddy, my first cousin. We'd both been blessed with the same genes! Had it not been for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.