Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
works for me
An_251660 posted:
I I am 33 yr old female at 153 right now. Trying to get back down to 135 but am overcoming my relationship (sometimes neg. relationship) with food. But have always had success at weight loss by never eating a carb w/ out a protein. and eating often. hard boiled egg and yogurt for breakfast, 2 hb eggs mid-morning, an apple and dry roasted edamame (1 serving) for lunch or a variation of protein, serving of cheese and a protien mid afternoon, and veggies and a protien for dinner. If I stick to it and work out for an hr on the exercise bike plus lots of water and trying to stay active in any other way (keep moving). I am no RD or MD just someone who wanted to share how I do it!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am looking forward to losing 15 pounds and keeping them off for the rest of my life. My real goal is to *not* become a diabetic, which happened to m...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Weight Loss Tip
Make half of every plate fruits or vegetables. Eat them first, drink a large glass of water and wait a few minutes. Then eat the rest of ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 59 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.