Skip to content
Changing my life
Kaliwillo posted:
Hello everyone. I am here to meet my first goal of 20 lbs. Years ago i had been very heavy, but lost 85 lbs after getting on meds for my type two diabetes and making some major eating changes after finding out i was allergic to chocolate, yeast, eggs, cinnamon, and peppermint as the top ones...but also 76 other foods. I did not start putting the weight back on until a year ago when i was put on a second antidepressant to help with my fibromyalgia pain. I am now up almost 40 lbs. I had been eating chips and snacks when stressed, but cut that out and started eating healthier ... but just gained more weight.
Today I am making some major changes in my lifestyle and reading up on how to loose weight while on antidepressants. Found some good info in here. I want to loose 20 lbs in 8 wks and get more energy. I am open to reading up on any links or ideas on how to accomplish this.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mother of 4 teenage girls, one heading off to college :) three still home. Love life and living the dream, but need to get happy/back in shape.

Helpful Tips

Weight loss coffee
I just started using a new gourmet instant coffee that helps reduce appetite, eliminate cravings, reduce portion sizes, decrease stored ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.