Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
CarollovesRay posted:
Help. Need to lose not abuse myself mentally. I get so sad when I dont lose fast. I have now lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks and I am proud of that. I am not patient and I need to learn to be more patient with myself. I am now going to go walk for 30 min. and then do laundry. Its Saturday so my Saturday chores are waiting to keep me busy. My goal is to get to 135, then 130 then possible 125 and the 125 number is only if I think I need too. I am 4'11 and I feel good at 130 in my clothes and the way I look at that number. I know its a bit heavier that the charts show but my mind is not made up about that number yet. I feel it I make small goals then the ultimate goal will be reached in time. I just got to be patient have a super day everyone.

BrandiKim responded:
It sounds like you are doing great so far! 1-2 pounds a week is normal. Definitely keep busy. Also, working out everyday can make you feel better about yourself and motivate you to keep going.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am a happily married mother of 2. im trying to lose weight for them and myself. im doing this as a lifestyle change not just a fad diet. I originall...More

Helpful Tips

Tips to reduce weight
1. Indulge in fat releasing foods like honey, eggs, shrimp. 2. Drink a total of 64 ounces of water at regular intervals in a day. 3. Eat ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 12 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.