Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Please help me
jjamjjam posted:
Hello, so I'm 5/5" and I currently weigh about 143lbs (fluctuating wieght). I went through a lot to get this far. I used to be at 158 but then I starved myself (i know not the right thing to do) but now I want to do it the healthy way. My goal is to get to 135, then 130 lbs. If u could please link me to something that will help me (specific meals and tips) and some good exercise routines, I would grately appreciate it. I exercise really often now but it doesn't seem to be helping (I do 80 stair-ups, 7 reverse crunches, 1 hour speed walk, 5 push-ups, 2 minute planks, captain's chair, and jumping rope within a day)

BrandiKim responded:
Make sure you are watching what you eat. Working out is great, but if you are putting all those calories you burned back in by the wrong food, it's useless. I like the app, My Fitness Pal. You can create a profile just for you and log in everything you eat. Hope this helps:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I struggled with trying to lose weight and I was ALWAYS tired!!! I am a mother of 3 and I am active. I work out five-six times a week and I was not lo...More

Helpful Tips

Fast Weight Loss Now
I will be brief since everyone has covered everything you need know nicely. My only tip; if you want to lose ____lbs.(boyfriends weight) ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.