Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Two weeks since I stopped topamax
cindigal posted:
It's been two weeks since we stopped topamax and I feel fine. No side effects since. I posted a lengthy post about my trip to doctor and frustrated with not being losing weight. I cut off all fruit for the time being since the doc cautioned all that fruit is loaded with sugar. I stocked up withh veggies when I shopped and for about 4 days straight I had a nice salad with romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, cucumbers, grape tomatoes. I use light dressing. It really curbed appetite for dinner after eating a nice salad. I also bought spinach leaves and I will make more salads.

I usually buy chicken breasts, skinless and boneless and I cook it different ways except fried. The other day I put two breasts in a pan and put a little olive oil, added chopped garlic and green onions. Put the chicken in and used seasonings and some teriyaki sauce which added more flavor to the chicken. Since I ate a big salad I didnt have any thing with chicken and that was fine. I drink ice tea during summer and bought green tea bags. I have a ice tea maker and when it brews and goes to the pitcher, it makes about 3 quarts. I just my own sweetener in my sipper and some lemon. Hopefully that this new regimen I am doing which shed some weight. I also go to the gymn about 4 times a week and do the elliptical for 30 minutes and use my exercise ball at home. Wish me luck with my new schedule and keeping on tract.

cindigal

Alphadi responded:
My wife had trouble loosing weight and maintained the same weight for 5 years, but finally she found the system that's shedding off the pounds and is working great. She even started giving it to the kids. You should try it. She and the kids have lost 4 pounds in 5 days. More to come.....
I have free info about this on my website at https://adiawara.shopzrii.com/

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been on a diet my whole life. And I'm sick of it. I want to find a balance of health and happiness through nutrition and exercise. htt...More

Helpful Tips

Weight loss coffee
I just started using a new gourmet instant coffee that helps reduce appetite, eliminate cravings, reduce portion sizes, decrease stored ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.