Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hello everyone, I'm new here :)
AliceDV91 posted:
Hello everyone,

I was searching through webMD and thought this community would be exceptionally motivating. Everyone here seems so helpful, after all.
I've made a new goal to lose 25 lbs and need some help. I'm hoping to lose at least the first 10 by the beginning of August (before I take a trip to see some family), but I've never taken on such a heavy challenge of losing 2 lbs/week. Do you guys have any tips?

Christine_Moore responded:
Alice - I personally lost 45 pounds using a program called Take Shape For Life. This is an amazing program that has transformed my life. Typical weight loss is 3-5 pounds per week the first 2 weeks and 1-2 pounds per week thereafter. If you got started this week, you could potential lose 12 pounds before your August trip! I had a fantastic health coach who encouraged me to start coaching. I'd love to work with you. Check out my website www.christinemoore.tsfl.com/explore for more information!
Chris

Helpful Tips

Weight loss coffee
I just started using a new gourmet instant coffee that helps reduce appetite, eliminate cravings, reduce portion sizes, decrease stored ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.