Skip to content
I started doing this DVD....I love it
cindigal posted:
I started doing this DVD again that I forgot about and I am doing it everyday because it's so energizing. I got a subscriptions to Women's health 1 year ago and they had this DVD on sale Amy' Dixon Total Workout in Ten. I can get cardio workout, lower body workout and upper body workout. The only thing I had to get dumbbells, 3-5 lbs for each arm. I know the DVD says Total Workout in 10. Thats only if you want one section of the DVD. The cardio warm up made heart going, and I was sweating halfway. It's not strenous which I love it suits me fine. Here is the DVD and some clips of it. I feel my muscles working throughout the day. I highly recommend it to anyone.

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/fitness/wh-dvd-clips

cindigal

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have always been a healthy weight & kept pretty active. Didn't really get into the whole diet thing however last year I gained 20lbs and cou...More

Helpful Tips

Buddy System
Over the past 2 yrs. I have lost 37 lbs. I had a buddy, my first cousin. We'd both been blessed with the same genes! Had it not been for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.