Skip to content
on my way
flaggerbabe posted:
In January of this year I was involved in an accident in my home. Throughout the course of treatment I was unable to move around much. In April I weighed in at 184 pounds.I seen a post on the internet about a Zi Xui Tang, bee pollen, looked at the testimonials, and placed an order. I began the program in May.Water became my new best friend. I didn't even like water, but the bee pollen made me crave it. Since May I have dropped to 153 pounds. I would like to lose an additional 13-15 pounds, and now that I have lost some weight I feel optimistic about my goal. I can move around a lot easier and it makes exercising more enjoyable. I have people commenting all of the time, noticing my success! I have helped many of my family, friends and co workers get started with this program and they are also having great success.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been struggling with my weight for many years. I have gotten to the point where I am trying to manage stress, eat better and exercise on a regu...More

Helpful Tips

Fast Weight Loss Now
I will be brief since everyone has covered everything you need know nicely. My only tip; if you want to lose ____lbs.(boyfriends weight) ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.