Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Weight Loss Motivation
An_254580 posted:
I have learned that you have to create realistic and obtainable goals when are in the process of losing weight for the long term. And start very small and go from there. For me I started with things that sound kind of dumb but it was a good start like always taking the stairs everywhere I went. Another small goal would be to run in place for 5 minutes a day while watching television. I gradually increased these goals to be a little harder, and more effective like taking a 15 minute walk after dinner each night. This has done wonders for me. Also find a website that is encouraging you to weigh yourself frequently so you can enjoy your small successes daily. The site I use is below which has helped me a great deal. Love you all, and wish you the best!
https://www.weightlosstournaments.com/

An_254531 responded:
Weight loss is definitely not a physical challenge but it is a mental challenge. If you have a poor confidence in yourself, then you would probably just last for a few days or weeks in achieving your weight loss goals. But whatever ways you are into I always see to it that I have established a proper diet and those supplements from http://bit.ly/B00CMHTYWY has definitely change the way I lose weight .It has helped me speed up the process of losing weight and it also improves my sluggish metabolism. I rarely craves for food now but still manages to have a high energy level and much better than before. But whatever weight loss supplements you are into, always remember that it will just aid you in speeding up the process of losing weight.

An_255507 replied to An_254531's response:
Yes are right .its just mantel deal.but so hard to push the body

kattys replied to An_255507's response:
It indeed is a mental task. The best way to motivate yourself is to find a weight loss partner and making a strict diet routine for yourself. The main thing that you must include in your diet is water .

mariajohnson responded:
I agree to lose weight you need to have realistic goals. Also yo need to stick to your weight loss plan and follow it regularly.

Helpful Tips

Fast Weight Loss Now
I will be brief since everyone has covered everything you need know nicely. My only tip; if you want to lose ____lbs.(boyfriends weight) ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.