Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Liporidex MAX reviews
elham71 posted:
Liporidex Max is a dietary supplement that is marketed as a weight loss accelerator through thermogenic properties. The product is, therefore, designed to be able to burn excess fat in the body by raising the body temperature so that energy from stored fat or from consumed food is converted into heat. The idea is that more calories are, therefore, burned as heat so that they cannot be converted into fat, or if they already have, then they will be burned away more quickly.
Liporidex MAX reviews

butterflys97 responded:
Thank you for posting this....Have you tried the product personally? Or no someone who has?

elham71 replied to butterflys97's response:
I tried downright It is really a wonderful product

vivianmichaels responded:
Yes it has thermogenic properties which indeed is important in fat burning as well as in weight loss.

Read More In-depth review about Liporidex MAX reviews

These days this product has received a very huge positive responses regarding its weight loss capabilities.

lhorton232 replied to vivianmichaels's response:
I tried this product as well. A co-worker had been raving about it so much that we all thought she was crazy, until 3 months later she was 30lbs lighter. I went on amazon and was impressed by the great review history so I ordered all 3 products. I've been using them for a few months now and really love them all.

Obviously everyone is different, but everyone that I have given them to has really liked them. The PM formula is completely stimulant free - but still works pretty well to control appetite. It's important to note that these are no magic pills...you cant go eating pizzas at every meal and expect great results. However, out of all the diet aids I've tried over the years, these really do work great and don't seem have any bad side effects.

A word to the wise - amazon.com usually has them a bit cheaper, but I was given the code "advance21" when I re-ordered to save $10. However, you can only use that code when you order direct from their website - liporidex.com . I've given it out to a few people and it has worked for them. Here's hoping that they don't change it anytime soon

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am looking forward to losing 15 pounds and keeping them off for the rest of my life. My real goal is to *not* become a diabetic, which happened to m...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Clubs-All of them!
Dieting Club: 10 - 25 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 25 - 50 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 50 - 100 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 100+ ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 38 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.