Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Effective Garcinia Cambogia
An_254531 posted:
Hi I have personally tried garcinia cambogia as weight loss supplement and it has been helpful with my weight loss. I lost 15 lbs in 6weeks since started taking it up . But remember, like any other diet pills , it will just aid you in speeding up the process of losing weight. Fat loss is ninety nine percent nutrition based , with that it should be a diet that is focus on eating protein rich foods and to no carbohydrates as much as possible because our body doesn't need it.But whatever brands of garcinia cambogia you are about to take just make sure it has at least 50% of Hydroxycitric Acid , the higher the better for it to be an effective weight loss pills. Always buy from a legit website such as Amazon. Third, is make sure it is FDA approved and lastly take time reading its customer feedback, the more positive feedback of course the better. It should have also met the following ingredients:"

"IngredientsCalcium 50mg, Chromium 200mcg, Potassium 50mg, Garcinia Cambogia Extract 1000MG (with 60% HCA)"

Source(s):http://www.bit.ly/B00CMHTYWY "

Spotlight: Member Stories

September 2009 - 144 lbs August 2010 - 128 lbs And it's been like that ever since. I only want to lose 10 more lbs, but it's the hardest. ...More

Helpful Tips

Weight loss coffee
I just started using a new gourmet instant coffee that helps reduce appetite, eliminate cravings, reduce portion sizes, decrease stored ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.