Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Bean eating Greek yogurt, peanut butter, now constipation...
    cindigal posted:
    I started to eat for the better; buy non-fat Greek yogurt when I shop (quart of it). I will buy frozen fruit and make smoothie with yogurt almost every morning. My goal is to cut alot of carbs in my diet and I used to eat cereal in the morning and I look labels all the time and most cereals have lot of carbs, even the fiber rich ones. I have noticed that with cutting on some carbs and eating yogurt, peanut butter or nuts I am constipated. Once in a awhile I have to take gentle laxative on night time so I will go the next day. I also taking more water, I keep a gallon of water in the fridge and drink with my water bottle, I refill it a few times a day, so I thought it (water) would regulate me no matter what. I took two laxatives last and I did have relief this morning, but.....only one time. I am drinking more water so i will go alot more but it hasn't happened. Should I back off on the yogurt, peanut butter, and or nuts for a while.

cindigal

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm an American ex-pat living in Japan and enjoying everything this amazing country has to offer. I started dieting in May of 2008, and have gone ...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Weight Loss Tip
    Make half of every plate fruits or vegetables. Eat them first, drink a large glass of water and wait a few minutes. Then eat the rest of ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    54 of 61 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.