Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
week 1
toxgirl11 posted:
So trying to stay on track and do like I said I would. This first week has been good and bad. The beginning of the week was pretty bad I was getting over a pretty bad case of Laryngitis and so I did not even try to change any of my habits until I felt better. That was around Sunday.
So Sunday on has actually been really good eating wise.

On Sunday I sat down and wrote out a meal plan for myself for this week. I was asked last week about about my triggers I took time and carefully considered this question and tried to consider this when also writing my meal plan..well I haven't been following it to the T. I have done very well.

Finals and deals lines are looming over my head right now and the next three weeks are going to be very busy for me.

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
Nice job. Good idea on waiting until you felt better. Congratulations on the meal plan and working your way toward avoiding triggers.

What worked this week and what didn't? Do you have a plan for dealing with the stress of finals and deadlines?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone!!! I have always been active and pretty consistent with working-out but lately I've neglected to make time and have been using scho...More

Helpful Tips

Fast Weight Loss Now
I will be brief since everyone has covered everything you need know nicely. My only tip; if you want to lose ____lbs.(boyfriends weight) ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.