Skip to content
I got my routine now .....
cindigal posted:
Kinda glad that my shows are on hiatus. It was fun....I am sure that many loved Dancing with the Stars, Idol and some prime time shows. There off till next year. Nothing interests me on TV for the summer. Except "Do you think you can Dance". That will the only show I will watch. Since the pool opened I will go to the pool two times a day. During a day, i will swim a little and get some sun. And after dinner I can go back and do major of swimming. I bought a canister of Whey powder to make protein shakes. I make a protein shake at breakfast and I don't have a appetite till around 2 or 3. If i do eat something small, tuna or veggies and light dip, or light cheese. Then I don't a appetite for dinner if i eat at 3. I bought a lot of strawberries when I was shopping, I chopped them, freeze them in baggies for smoothies, deserts, etc.

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
Yay on the new routine and less tv time.

Be careful with that whey protein-did you see the news story about protein powders ? You might want to check the brand. Keep in mind that not eating at least three meals a day is associated with higher cholesterol-even if the total diet is low in fat.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I struggled with trying to lose weight and I was ALWAYS tired!!! I am a mother of 3 and I am active. I work out five-six times a week and I was not lo...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Weight Loss Tip
Make half of every plate fruits or vegetables. Eat them first, drink a large glass of water and wait a few minutes. Then eat the rest of ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 59 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.