Has anyone tried this.......
cindigal posted:
I was at the store the other......routine food shopping, was at the vitamin and health and beauty aisles. We all know there ar...100 or more different diets out there. Anyway, I see the commercials about the "Slimfast 123" diet. The commercials make me laugh.... you have a shake in the morning, have 2 snacks (either a shake or a slimfast bar during the day), then a balanced meal at night. How hard can that be. Right now I doing protein powder shake in the morning and I don't have appetite till around 2 or 3 pm. I do a light lunch, either veggies or sandwich and have a dinner with protein and carbs. The shake thing will be very easy for me.....i would gladly drink 2 shakes a day and one balance meal. Has anyone tried the Slimfast diet....??

cindigal

Louise_WebMD_Staff responded:
I did it years ago, but it isn't weight that stayed off for me. The only thing that really worked for me was changing how I looked at food and eating when hungry, eating real food, eating slowly, journaling what I ate and drank each day.

Here is a review of the slim fast plan .

Hiltonj replied to Louise_WebMD_Staff's response:
I tried slim fast once, and the weight didnt stay off for me, because when I went back to eating real food all the weight came back, I really cant stick to slim fast for the rest of my life.