Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Check-In
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
I had another rough weekend. Where does self control go over the weekend? It wasn't horrid on Saturday, but yesterday, I think I ate nonstop. I also felt like a slug, despite a good night's sleep the night before.

Anyone else have this experience?

Or did you have some non-scale or scale victories over the weekend?

brightidea responded:
Weekends do seem harder to control. I think it's because it's supposed to be your 'free' time... and maybe sometimes we're just a little too free? Lol.

I fasted this Saturday. I don't know why, but I wasn't hungry at all and didn't feel like eating. Sunday was okay but I still didn't really want food again. I'm going through a weird time.

Sometimes, though, when I have a 'cheat' day and eat what I want (not a binge, though), I feel sluggish and lethargic. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm loading my body with sugar and chemicals when I don't do that normally...

What are your trigger foods? I've started a list of all of my trigger foods and why I should hate them, not love them. I think it's really helped!

Louise_WebMD_Staff replied to brightidea's response:
A lot of people fasted around here on Saturday because it was Yom Kippur. Maybe you just got fasting vibes, or the change of weather turned your appetite off. Be careful to eat something on those days if they continue though.

I think for me it is all in the availability and also stress.

Helpful Tips

Fast Weight Loss Now
I will be brief since everyone has covered everything you need know nicely. My only tip; if you want to lose ____lbs.(boyfriends weight) ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.