Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
A Friday Goodbye
Louise_WebMD_Staff posted:
I am tempted to name names and say how valuable each of you has been on the community and how much I learned from you.

However, the list would be too long, invariably I would forget someone by name and that would be just messy.

The thing that I want to say as I head off to a new adventure--YOU are the community, the heart and soul of the community. You each lead every time you post. You welcome, you warn people against crash diets and unproven pills, you show empathy, you share views, you share your lives, and those actions make this community truly wonderful.

Be good to one another. Welcome the new members. Be gentle with the overwhelmed. Communities belong to the members--that's you. Keep this place great for each other, for the new members that come along, and for me to visit. That's your power and the power of community. Own it. Use it.

I do promise to get a regular member name and stop in from time to time. It won't be Louise--they retire mod names like beloved sports players or something.

Take care of yourselves

Tomato05 responded:
Goodbye, and thanks for all your input.

Good luck also - keep up the weight loss journey, don't stray too much!

Louise_WebMD_Staff replied to Tomato05's response:
Thanks Tomato. I will try...though the early Halloween candy buying was a big mistake.

brightidea replied to Louise_WebMD_Staff's response:
I don't think I want you to leave!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Losing weight, exercising, and healthy eating are all things I have tried for the longest incorporated in my everyday life. I would work out and eat r...More

Helpful Tips

Tips to reduce weight
1. Indulge in fat releasing foods like honey, eggs, shrimp. 2. Drink a total of 64 ounces of water at regular intervals in a day. 3. Eat ... More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 12 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.