Skip to content
Isagenix
An_201869 posted:
Has anyone tried the Isagenix program? and if so, how is it working?

Amelia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome to the community!

I haven't had any experience with Isagenix, but do hope that you speak with your doctor about taking this diet supplement before trying it. I would hate for you to have a negative short- or long-term effect. Please take care and keep us posted!

Sulecita responded:
I have! I have type II diabetes, and hypothyroid (hashimoto) and my blood sugar has been PERFECT! In the mornings it averages nothing above 100 and 2 hours after lunch it's been 107. I had to have my coworker check her sugar because I thought my machine was damaged because it's been so good! I've lost 32 lbs in 60 days and I feel like I'm a teenager again! Let me know if you want me to send you information.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Lets get right to the chase i am overweight, and in college and want to have a great experience. i dont dream of being "skinny" whatever tha...More

Helpful Tips

Fast Weight Loss Now
I will be brief since everyone has covered everything you need know nicely. My only tip; if you want to lose ____lbs.(boyfriends weight) ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.