Skip to content
RECALL - Grape Tomatoes
Amelia_WebMD_Staff posted:
RECALL - "Grape tomatoes possibly contaminated with salmonella have found their way into ready-to-eat salads sold by Albertsons, Raley's, Safeway, Savemart, Sam's Club, and Walmart stores."

The grape tomatoes were originally sold in various states under the brand name Cherry Berry and marked with the lot code DW-H. Now, they have been found in a number of recalled Albertsons and Raley's salad products listed in this WebMD Recalled Grape Tomatoes in Ready-to-Eat Salad article .

Please save your family and yourself the belly aches and check the list! Take care. :)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone!!! I have always been active and pretty consistent with working-out but lately I've neglected to make time and have been using scho...More

Helpful Tips

Fast Weight Loss Now
I will be brief since everyone has covered everything you need know nicely. My only tip; if you want to lose ____lbs.(boyfriends weight) ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.