Skip to content
Watermelon Diet
An_201881 posted:
So It's already summer guys... I know because I currently live in the tropics! For nearly a year I was into a deep depression because of a serious business situation. Now I am back on my feet and my mind is clear and energized. Unfortunately my ex-vixen type body shape is gone to the dogs. I look like hell. I'm a 5'8" tall, black female who was a size 10/12 (and I don't wear my clothing tight)...and now I am a size 18/20. Daaamnnnn girl! Yea, I know ... it's pretty bad :( But I have cute face...however, I need to match this upper 1/2 with my lower to make a sweet package deal since I am used to having a summer bunny body.

So I have a plan. I am a health professional so I know what to when to proceed or terminate any practices that would seriously effect my health...so please don't lecture me about food's nutritional value. Cause this mission will still be carried through.

I just want to logg/journal my success or failures for someone who my be pondering about a certain weight loss diet. Hopefully this blog can assist someone. If you have any positive statements or diet stories to share...please come aboard and jott it down.

DIET:

-Watermelons
-Distilled or Spring H20
-Vitamin Pills
-Vitamin Tonic
-Dieters Tea

DURATION:

- 4 weeks

ploy40 responded:
I believe you will lose weight during your 4 weeks plan.
I'm just wondering if you can keep it off after that though.
It will be very interesting if you can spend a little time giving us some update even if it's once a week, let's say 8 weeks from now?

Tomato05 responded:
Aren't you worried about the lack of nutrients and the possible harm it could do - e.g. lack of calcium that could damage your bones quite a bit in 4 weeks, not enough protein which would harm your muscles (and a myriad of other things) and all the other vitamins and minerals?

Also, I don't know if you'll have much energy for exercise, which is vital for keeping your muscle, keeping your heart healthy, etc.

jean4u responded:
Why so EXTREME?

Sounds like this plan is very high in diuretics which will lose "water weight" quickly. The key, though is balance. When you get the right protein and nutrients and water in your body, you will not be starved and over eat.

Please share how you do.

Good Luck!

Barb

brunosbud responded:
"...so please don't lecture me about food's nutritional value. Cause this mission will still be carried through..."

Sounds like there's no point for debate.

So, I'll simply wish you good luck!

Helpful Tips

Diet Clubs-All of them!
Dieting Club: 10 - 25 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 25 - 50 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 50 - 100 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 100+ ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.