Skip to content
Need weight loss
day_by_day831 posted:
I need to lose about 17 pounds to be happy with the way i look and be healthy. I need the best advise I can get..

I'm looking for a support buddy on my journey to lose weight. Just so we can tell each other what our diet and exercise is like and learn from eachother

pebbles717 responded:
I know how you feel, I need to lose about 10 or more pounds. If you want a buddy i'll be more than happy to help out.

day_by_day831 replied to pebbles717's response:
b.rice831@yahoo.com go ahead and email me :)

CoachMattKoblens responded:
Hey Day by day, nice name because that's how you should take your fitness journey focusing on each day individually and only worry about the present. I have a ton of tips on weightloss and fitness on my site www.myfitmylife.com I offer free coaching as I just went through p90x myself and had a tremendous transformation both physically and mentally. Check it out you won't be disapopinted.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am turning 20 in July and I have a husband that will be 23 in September. We have been together since I was 14 and I love him dearly. We have no kids...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Clubs-All of them!
Dieting Club: 10 - 25 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 25 - 50 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 50 - 100 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 100+ ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.