Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

H-E-L-P
    Anon_231029 posted:
    I am 5ft 4 maybe 5ft f i weigh around 135 to 140 it ranges...
    i really want to weight 125 to 130 so ten pounds to lose, but ive done everything i dont eat alot and i excersize alot..

No diet pills work for me.. i need help im sick of running 3 or 4 miles a day and not eating alot and still staying the same..im so uncomfortable in my weight... HELP

3point14 responded:
    What quality of foods do you eat? Honestly, I'd recommend eating more, just very high quality stuff, natural foods, soups, stuff like that. Sometimes your body gets so used to one routine that drastic change is needed. Maybe try different exercises too.

The less you have to lose, the harder it is to lose. When your weight fluctuates, it means that it's going down...so what are you doing when you're around 135 rather than 140? hahaha Whatever that is (as long as it's healthy), keep it up! :)

loganrhiley2010 replied to 3point14's response:
    Thanks, well I am extremly busy i dont do fast food but i dont eat enough..for example my day today

Breakfast: Banana and Peanut Butter
    Snack: pistachio Nuts
    Lunch: Bag of kettle Corn

after work Im sure ill eat some fruits or veggies
    and probably subway for dinner or a lean pocket..
    and i also went to spin class at 5am which i burned around 400 calories..

but idk what else to do.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I used to be skinny and eat out all the time, I've been eating healthy foods but gaining weight, my portions are out of control, I hope to gain in...More

Helpful Tips

Tips to reduce weight
    1. Indulge in fat releasing foods like honey, eggs, shrimp. 2. Drink a total of 64 ounces of water at regular intervals in a day. 3. Eat ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    18 of 18 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.