Skip to content
H-E-L-P
Anon_231029 posted:
I am 5ft 4 maybe 5ft f i weigh around 135 to 140 it ranges...
i really want to weight 125 to 130 so ten pounds to lose, but ive done everything i dont eat alot and i excersize alot..

No diet pills work for me.. i need help im sick of running 3 or 4 miles a day and not eating alot and still staying the same..im so uncomfortable in my weight... HELP

3point14 responded:
What quality of foods do you eat? Honestly, I'd recommend eating more, just very high quality stuff, natural foods, soups, stuff like that. Sometimes your body gets so used to one routine that drastic change is needed. Maybe try different exercises too.

The less you have to lose, the harder it is to lose. When your weight fluctuates, it means that it's going down...so what are you doing when you're around 135 rather than 140? hahaha Whatever that is (as long as it's healthy), keep it up!

loganrhiley2010 replied to 3point14's response:
Thanks, well I am extremly busy i dont do fast food but i dont eat enough..for example my day today

Breakfast: Banana and Peanut Butter
Snack: pistachio Nuts
Lunch: Bag of kettle Corn

after work Im sure ill eat some fruits or veggies
and probably subway for dinner or a lean pocket..
and i also went to spin class at 5am which i burned around 400 calories..

but idk what else to do.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I about to have my 45th birthday and I refuse to be this size/weight!!! I went through some "bumps in the road" (divorce, lost my job, moved...More

Helpful Tips

Buddy System
Over the past 2 yrs. I have lost 37 lbs. I had a buddy, my first cousin. We'd both been blessed with the same genes! Had it not been for a ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.