Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
50 pounds down why am i still fat!!!
slimmer_me123 posted:
ive lost at a little over 50 pounds at 176lbs (highest weight 230lbs) i still have 90% of my weight around my midsection i know i shouldnt expect six pac abs but after all that effort as well as effort i am still putting in it seems hopeless does anyone have any tips or advice?????

ploy40 responded:
Congratulations on your weight loss. I know how much effort it takes to lose those pounds.

I don't know your height and how you lost those weight. but I think exercise is the only way to tighten your midsection.

and yes, it takes time.

slimmer_me123 replied to ploy40's response:
am 5'8 age 19..and i lost the weight just through diet and exercise..u are very right i just have to continue with exercising ive just joined a gym so hopefully that will help thank you

brunosbud responded:
"...it seems hopeless does anyone have any tips or advice?..."

I don't understand your question...

Shouldn't you be the one giving tips and advice?

justmejust replied to slimmer_me123's response:
That's good. Keep up the work. Over time you can mix it up, etc. have fun, and before you know it everything will be in proportion.
Let us know how its going.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 44 year old female with 4'11" ( 158 lbs). I weighed 136 lbs last year. This year in March, I was 144lbs, but in 3 months, I gained 18 lb...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Clubs-All of them!
Dieting Club: 10 - 25 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 25 - 50 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 50 - 100 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 100+ ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 38 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.