Skip to content
Wanna loose my waight with no pills,In a natural way
Anon_234176 posted:
Hi,I would like to loose my weight only by dieting and exercising can somebody help me please?

3point14 responded:
We'll need some more info. How much do you weigh/how tall are you? What's your current activity level/eating habits?

In general, exercise about 1/2 hour to 45 min. a day and eat 300 fewer calories than what you currently do to start seeing loss.

Eat as many real foods as possible, fruits, veggies, unprocessed meats, whole grain breads and pastas. Good luck! And those diet pills are mostly crap anyway, good for you wanting to go about this the better way!

Himali83 replied to 3point14's response:
My height is 5' 2" and my weight is 163 pounds,i badly need to get rid of my belly.

ploy40 replied to Himali83's response:
You should be able to lose about 10-15 lbs. within 2 months by eating healthier and taking in fewer calories than you need. After that, you will need to re-adjust your diet again.

People can lose weight without exercise, but if you incorporate exercise to your routine, it will shape your body. As a result you will look leaner, sportier (if it's a word), more toned than people who don't.

The thing is, you must come up with the diet plan on your own. You know what you like to eat, you know what available to you. There are a lot of web-sites to help you plan your meal, and they are full of advice and tips.

Your belly will definitely shrink once you lose the first 10 pounds.

Himali83 replied to ploy40's response:
Thanks for ur adivices,Will try those,My biggest issue is I'm more of a dinner person.I have no issue in skilling the breakfast and lunch even,But Dinner makes my day Any tips that i can get rid of that habbit.

ploy40 replied to Himali83's response:
I am a dinner person too and I don't see any issue with that.

I only have coffee in the morning and have some snack around 10 am. That means no healthy breakfast. It seems to be against all the professional advice out there, but it works for me, my social life and my tummy.

I go to the gym after work, so I won't get home to have dinner until 7.30 or 8 pm. That leaves me 3 - 3.5 hours before bed time.

I don't agree with skip breakfast and lunch all together though. If you can't eat nice portion meals, you should at least have something small every 2 hours though out the day

As long as you don't take in calories more than you need, it will work.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I started having a lot of physical problems recently and know that my weight surely must be playing a role in all the aches and pains. I have very ser...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Clubs-All of them!
Dieting Club: 10 - 25 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 25 - 50 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 50 - 100 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 100+ ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.