Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Working out to loose weight
Saynat posted:
Hi, anyone can point me into the rigth direction. im 5"11 and i would like to be 175-185. My current weight now is 197. I need to start taking vitamins without getting sick from taking them.I feel light headed and faint alot. the only thing i drink is water and juice. I dont drink drinks at all. I consider myself to be very active, You have to be with two kids. I want to loose my stomach and handles and tone my body as well any ideas.

ArikoSan responded:
stop all sugary/diet drinks with your meals, do any kind of aerobic workout, like cycling, running,etc, use quality vitamins, supermarket vits are junk..

Spotlight: Member Stories

For the last couple years I've been able to maintain a weight I was happy with. My BMI stayed in a healthy range and I enjoyed the gym. For the la...More

Helpful Tips

Easy Weight Loss Tip
Make half of every plate fruits or vegetables. Eat them first, drink a large glass of water and wait a few minutes. Then eat the rest of ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 59 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.