Skip to content
Mid afternoon slump...
Betterable posted:
I seem to have most difficulty in 3 to 4 p.m. area. It does not matter what I eat morning, snack or lunchtime, I still crave either cookies, ice cream or other junk. Fruit does not help either, If I eat almost any kind of fruit I still want the other stuff. BTW protein seems to help as my main priority, whole grains taste good but I gain weight if I eat much of them. Any of you have similar problems & what do you do?

justmejust responded:
I found that a fresh carrot, and or fresh baby spinach energized me and rid me of the craving. Also I will have a glass of lukewarm water. On days I am not at the office I nap or meditate for 20 minutes give or take.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I struggled with trying to lose weight and I was ALWAYS tired!!! I am a mother of 3 and I am active. I work out five-six times a week and I was not lo...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Clubs-All of them!
Dieting Club: 10 - 25 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 25 - 50 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 50 - 100 Lbs Exchange Dieting Club: 100+ ... More
Was this Helpful?
26 of 38 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.